What is ColdFront?¶
ColdFront is an open source resource allocation system designed to provide a central portal for administration, reporting, and measuring scientific impact of HPC resources. ColdFront was created to help HPC centers manage access to a diverse set of resources across large groups of users and provide a rich set of extensible meta data for comprehensive reporting. ColdFront is written in Python and released under the GPLv3 license.
- Allocation based system for managing access to resources
- Collect Project, Grant, and Publication data from users
- Define custom attributes on resources and allocations
- Email notifications for expiring/renewing access to resources
- Integration with 3rd party systems for automation and access control
- Center director approval system and annual project reviews
Source code on Github: https://github.com/ubccr/coldfront
If you would like a live demo followed by QA, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also contact us for general inquiries and installation troubleshooting.
If you would like to join our mailing list to receive news and updates, please send an email to email@example.com with no subject, and the following command in the body of the message:
subscribe firstname.lastname@example.org first_name last_name
ColdFront is released under the GPLv3 license